Monday, December 31, 2018

Bringing Home Christmas




RELEASE BOOST
Title: Bringing Home Christmas
Author: C. Shafanda
Genre: Steamy Step Brother Romance Short Story
Release Date: December 24, 2018
_____


BLURB
Kacie -
               What happens when the guy who was supposed to be 'the one' turns out to be a cheating liar? You swear off men altogether, especially around the holidays. Turn on that no-care-attitude with my head held high and just power through it all. So why does this one man, in particular, give my body such a hot reaction? He's making me feel things that I'm not sure I should be feeling. Who is this handsome man and what's a girl to do?

Scott -
               I'm here for Christmas and to deal with my father, that's it, my only task. Getting involved with a woman isn't even on my list. Especially one that's so damn feisty and strong-willed, but that's just the thing that can't keep me away from her. Why does she affect me so much and what the hell am I going to do about it?

#BringingHomeChristmas #ChristmasShortStory #AuthorCShafanda




AUTHOR BIO

I am just your average mommy to 1 crazy little boy who keeps me on my toes daily. Writing my first novel started as a hobby, which turned into a dream, which finally turned into a reality. I can honestly say that I am not an author for the fame or the money. Obviously, those 2 things would be a great addition, that is not my main purpose for writing. I have always been an avid reader and for as long as I could remember, I had my own voices, my own stories spinning around in my head, that I just never did anything with. Finally I said, to hell with it and just decided to write it down. What's the worst that would happen? At least the stories were getting out of my head and out into the world, for anyone to see, if they wanted. And that's all that matters to me. I love Starbucks, the color pink, designing and relaxing to watch TV or movies.
 
AUTHOR LINKS


♡ VERO: C.Shafanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Darling

Title: Darling Series: Darling Devils #1 Author: Gabrielle G. Genre: Contemporary Rockstar Romance Release Date:  November 12...

Popular