Friday, June 1, 2018

Another Chance On Love

Title: Another Chance On Love
Author: CL Rowell
Genre: Mainstream Women's Fiction/New Adult Fiction
Release Date: June 1, 2018
A story about first love, lost love and new love.
When his high school sweetheart dies before they can truly enjoy being married, Brandon isn't sure he wants to let anyone that close again. He’s sure her memory, and their child, is all he’ll want or need. So when he starts feeling sparks of attraction for his daughter’s godmother, he isn't sure how to react. Stung once by life’s fickle whims, he doesn’t want to risk his heart again - especially when he has an innocent child to consider, too. But fate - and a hard headed little girl - have other plans…and they think Brittney and Brandon are a perfect fit.
Can Brandon find room in his wounded heart for Brittney?
Can he be persuaded to take another chance on love?
“Unbelievably heart-wrenching, laugh out loud chuckles, intense and gripping nail-biting on the edge of your seat impossible to put down perfection at its finest!” ~ Goodreads Review (Treasa)
“... a story with heart, passion and chemistry.” ~ Goodreads Review (Laila V.)
I am a southern girl, born and raised in crawfish country. I love to write romance - and read science fiction and fantasy, horror, romance and erotic romance. I'm a bit of a poet, but mostly when I'm feeling emotional. My friends tend to come to me when they need poems. I've been all over the continental US. My fave state? Oregon, because it has it all - beaches, ocean, mountains, caves, valleys, desert. I've been to Canada. I've driven an 18 wheeler...I'm 5'1", lol. I wanted to be a race car driver, but my first love is reading/telling stories. Why? Because between the covers of a book, you can go anywhere, be anything, and do whatever you like...all in the span of a few hours.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Darling

Title: Darling Series: Darling Devils #1 Author: Gabrielle G. Genre: Contemporary Rockstar Romance Release Date:  November 12...

Popular