Thursday, November 15, 2018

On the Mend

Title: On the Mend
Series: Carolina Waves Series
Author: Tina Gallagher
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 14, 2018
Ten years have passed since Dan broke Sabrina’s heart and crushed her faith in men. Now he wants her back, but how will he get her to see beyond his old playboy persona to appreciate the man he’s become?
After a serious injury, professional baseball player, Dan McMullen, requests that Sabrina Kelly, a physical therapist specializing in sports medicine, take charge of his therapy. Considering their history, Sabrina is hesitant to take the assignment, but decides to do so to further her career. 
Day after day, Dan tries to convince Sabrina he’s not the same jerk he used to be, but Sabrina can’t forget how he’d hurt her in the past. Just when she thinks he might have changed, something happens to confirm her negative image of him. Eventually Sabrina gives in to his charm and they begin a physical relationship, but she guards the heart Dan had broken so many years ago. Before they have a chance at a real relationship, Sabrina must stop living in the past and judge Dan by his actions of today, not those of yesterday.


I still can’t believe that at some point today Sabrina Kelly and I will be in the same room together for the first time in ten years. My thoughts are scattering in so many directions, I’m not sure which one to focus on first. Not a day has gone by in the last decade that I haven’t thought about her, wanted to reach out to her, but it was never the right time. Or maybe I was just a coward.
Busting my knee may keep me off the field this season, but it’s also given me the chance I needed to get Sabrina into my life again. After my team-assigned therapist and I had a difference of opinion on my rehab, I grabbed the opportunity to contact the rehabilitation center Sabrina works for and set things in motion. Her manager, Jodi, was more than willing to do whatever necessary to make me a client. Without getting into detail, I told her that Sabrina probably wouldn’t be happy with the assignment, but Jodi assured me she’d take care of everything.
Maybe the fact that Sabrina agreed to do this means that she’s forgiven me. Or maybe it just means Jodi made her an offer she couldn’t refuse. Either way, I’m going to do everything I can to make her mine again.

Tina Gallagher wears many hats. She’s a wife, mother, author, and editor…and that doesn’t even include her day job.
As a tween, she and her best friend would create their own happily ever afters for their favorite soap opera couples. Eventually the soap operas lost their appeal, but the writing never did. 
After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Tina worked a spectrum of jobs ranging from baking and cake decorating to marketing and project management. But her true passion is writing. In between her day job and spending time with her family, she manages to fit in time to write the fun, sexy romance novels she loves so much.
Tina lives in Northeast Pennsylvania with her husband and two children.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Darling

Title: Darling Series: Darling Devils #1 Author: Gabrielle G. Genre: Contemporary Rockstar Romance Release Date:  November 12...

Popular