Thursday, July 5, 2018

Grey: The Infatuation

Title: Grey: The Infatuation
Series: Spectrum Series #2
Author: Allison White
Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: July 3, 2018 Publisher: Limitless Publishing

The day I left for college, falling in love was the last thing on my priority list. But I did. The only problem is I’m not sure whether falling for Grey was the best thing to ever happen to me…or the worst.
Grey is intense, dark—an enigma with the power to hurt me, yet the ability to seduce me with a simple kiss.
If only it were easy for me to fall into his arms and look past all the secrets and uncertainty that surround him.
But nothing about loving Grey is easy.
He is the owner of my heart, and the master of my pain. Yet no matter how much it hurts, I can’t stop loving him. I won’t.
I know my infatuation with him is toxic, but here’s the thing…I don’t care.



Allison is a sixteen-year-old from New York, with imagination as massive as her pile of mostly contemporary romance novels. At the ripe age of sixteen, Allison has already written a total of five full-length books, all of which have been loved by fans on the infamous reading/writing platform: Wattpad. 
Within a short life of four years on the site, she has racked up a whopping 14 thousand readers and lovely supporters. When she isn’t reading or writing, you can find her knee-deep in chocolate and binge-watching TV shows.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Darling

Title: Darling Series: Darling Devils #1 Author: Gabrielle G. Genre: Contemporary Rockstar Romance Release Date:  November 12...

Popular